Peruvian company Cosapi provides a range of engineering, construction and project management services. The company, for example, has carried out structural excavation and concrete foundation work for local miner Antamina, worked on an outpatient unit contracted by Peru's public health agency Essalud for the Guillermo Almenara hospital and carried out metal fencing, asphalt and other work for Chicago Bridge & Iron. Cosapi is also a member of the consortium that won the concession to build line No.2 of the Lima metro. The company employs some 1,000 people and has branches in Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Chile, where it is involved in the design and execution of civil works projects.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300