GasAtacama is a Chilean gas transporter and energy generator that owns 781MW of gas-fired power generation on SING grid and more than 1,160km of gas pipelines. Its gas transportation infrastructure includes a pipeline stretching 941km from Coronel Cornejo in Argentina to Mejillones, one of Chile's two LNG port cities; and a 226km pipeline that supplies gas from Mejillones to Endesa's Taltal power plant. The company is fully controled by power generator Endesa Chile, after acquiring in 2014 the 50% stake that private equity fund Southern Cross owned in the firm. GasAtacama was founded in 1996 and is based in Las Condes, Chile.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300