Brazil's Innova, the styrene unit of state-controlled energy giant Petrobras, is located in Triunfo, Rio Grande do Sul state. The company produces styrene, polystyrene and ethylbenzene, which are raw materials for the production of synthetic rubber, acrylic and polyester resins used in the manufacture of disposables, paper, tires, paints, packaging and other goods. In 2011, Petrobras acquired full control of petrochemical firm Innova from Petrobras Energía Internacional, a wholly owned subsidiary of Petrobras Argentina. Innova was founded in 1996 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300