Colombia's transport ministry MinTransporte is a government body that devises and implements policy in the areas of road, urban, air, maritime, rail and river transport in the country. Within the ministry, or linked to it, are the national roads institute Invias, the national infrastructure agency ANI, the special administrative unit of civil aviation Aerocivil and the ports and transport regulator Supertransporte. The history of the institution dates back to 1905, when it was created to manage national assets and public infrastructure. Later, the then government decided to restructure the department, creating the transport ministry in 1993.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300