The Pucamarca gold-silver open pit mine, located in Cerro Checocollo, is expected to produce 500,000oz of gold. It has mineable mineral resources of 34.24Mt grading 0.72 g/t gold and 6.97 g/t silver. The project will require 460 workers during the construction phase and then should generate 250 jobs during the ensuing operational phase.
| Corporate name ||Pucamarca |
| Tradename ||Pucamarca |
| Email || N/A |
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300