Flow Technology to focus on US market as next step in expansion plan

- Friday, May 20, 2011

Flow Technology to focus on US market as next step in expansion plan

Argentine IT consultancy firm Flow Technology expects the US market to be the next step in its international expansion plan, company director Gustavo Parra told BNamericas.

"Mexico is our main foreign market, and the next step will be the US market," Parra said, adding that the international market currently accounts for 40% of company revenues.

Flow Technology expects revenues to expand some 15% this year, the executive said. Last year, the company's revenues grew 50%.

Start your 15 day free trial now!

cta-arrow

Already a subscriber? Please, login

"Growth this year will be limited by the [presidential] election scenario, as well as the increasing inflation [both in Argentina]," the executive added.

The company's SAP (NYSE: SAP) practice currently accounts for some 40% of the firm's revenues while Java and .Net developments account for the remaining 60%, he said.

"In the SAP segment, we're interested in knowing more about the company's mobility solutions. We believe that we'll see more activity in this segment next year," he added.

The executive said the company currently has some 50 active clients. Flow normally adds 5-10 large projects each year.