Scopus revs up 40% in Q1

- Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scopus revs up 40% in Q1

Brazilian IT services firm Scopus Tecnologia posted revenues of 141mn reais (US$87mn) in the first quarter of 2011, up 40% year-on-year, the company said in a statement.

Of the total revenues, 75% came from services, while the remaining 25% came from solutions. Part of the company's growth strategy includes investing in applications development and creating software centers of excellence throughout the country.

Scopus also highlighted the launch of international operations last month, with an office opening in Mexican capital DF, as well as installations in the cities of Guadalajara and Monterrey. Scopus services its first two clients in Mexico - Banco Ibi and Lexmark - but the company has other clients that are also present in the country, such as McDonald's and Dell.

Start your 15 day free trial now!

cta-arrow

Already a subscriber? Please, login

Scopus Tecnologia - which has operated for more than 35 years - received CMMI level 2 certification earlier this year. In full 2010, Scopus' revenues grew 18% to 443mn reais.