This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Cepsa Peruana, S.A.C.

Company Detail

Description

CEPSA Peruana S.A.C., formerly CEPSA Peru S.A., established in 2007, is a subsidiary of Madrid-based oil firm Compañía Española de Petróleos S.A. (CEPSA). CEPSA Peruana conducts research and exploration through acquiring stakes in hydrocarbon E&P contracts. CEPSA Peruana has a 70% stake in the Block 131 production license in the Ucayali basin. Ireland's Pan Andean Resources holds the other 30%.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Related News