Colombia
Project Profile

Arauca Block

Oil & Gas project in Colombia, currently in the stage of Blurred

Get all the information on the Arauca Block, a Oil & Gas project. Connect with the contracted companies and their key contacts, track the project stage and milestones, read related news and more. Some issues around this topic are: Onshore. Write to us at info@bnamericas.com or call us at +56 (2) 29410300 to schedule a demonstration of our platform.

Description: Block Arauca, located in Colombia's Los Llanos basin, covers an area of 173.584ha and is owned by Pacific Rubiales with a 95% stake in the area through its subsidiary, Pacific Stratus Energy Colombia. Petroamerica Oil holds the remaining 5%. Arauca is part of an E&P license signed between Pacific Stratus Energy Colombia and local hydrocarbons regulator ANH.

To continue reading, subscribe to BNamericas and get key information on the Arauca Block: contacts, news, capex, changes in stage and more.

Related companies

Get valuable information on companies involved in the Arauca Block.

  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Owner
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Concessionaire/Operator
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Constructor

Key contacts

Obtain contact information on key people working at the Arauca Block.

  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Business Development Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Project Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Head of Procurement
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Sales Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: HR Director
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Production manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Marketing manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred

Subscribe to BNamericas to gain access to companies, contacts and news related to the Arauca Block.

Other projects in: Oil & Gas (Colombia)

Get critical information about thousands of Oil & Gas projects in Latin America: what stages they're in, capex, related companies, contacts and more.

  • Project: Bloque SN 15
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 5 months ago
  • Project: Block LLA-34
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 5 months ago
  • Project: Block COL 4
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 6 months ago
  • Project: Block CAT 3
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 6 months ago
  • Project: Block VMM 29
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 6 months ago
  • Project: Block COR-62
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 6 months ago
  • Project: Block SSJN7
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 6 months ago

Other companies in: Oil & Gas (Colombia)

Get critical information about thousands of Oil & Gas companies in Latin America: their projects, contacts, shareholders, related news and more.

  • Company: Oleoducto Central S.A.  (Ocensa)
  • Colombia's Ocensa oil pipeline runs from the Cusiana and Cupiagua fields in the Llanos basin to the port of Coveñas on the Caribbean coast. The 830km pipeline has a capacity of ...
  • Company: Promigas S.A. E.S.P  (Promigas)
  • Promigas is a Colombian company engaged in the transportation and distribution of natural gas and electric energy. It operates a 2,900km pipeline and nearly 24,000km of electric...
  • Company: Ecopetrol S.A.  (Ecopetrol)
  • Colombia's Ecopetrol is a mixed-ownership company that engages in the production, refining and transportation of oil and gas, as well as petrochemical activities. Its largest sh...

Project information

Full name
Arauca Block
Project Status
Suspended
Project Type
Blurred