Brazil
Project Profile

Sudeste Port

Infrastructure project in Brazil, currently in the stage of Blurred

Get all the information on the Sudeste Port, a Infrastructure project. Connect with the contracted companies and their key contacts, track the project stage and milestones, read related news and more. Some issues around this topic are: Change in OwnershipCancelled projectSubprojectMultimodalPortSuspensionsCanalPorts & ShippingDry portsProject topicsFinancingOil terminalsFluvialCranesPort authoritiesPassenger terminalsMulti-purpose portsWaterwaysPort HubChange in ScheduleInland PortDeepwater portDredgingBulk commodity terminalsContract AwardedPort efficiencyShipping companiesNew StagePost-PanamaxContainer terminals and New Investment amount. Write to us at info@bnamericas.com or call us at +56 (2) 29410300 to schedule a demonstration of our platform.

Description: The Sudeste mixed-use maritime terminal will have berths with a 21m draft and will be able to accommodate capesize vessels for shipping iron ore. The port, which will occupy a 52ha area, is designed to handle 50Mt/y of iron ore from 2012, with expansion capacity to 100Mt/y. The port is connected to the MRS railroad network. In February 2014, Impala, a subsidiary of Tranfigura Group, along with Mubadala Development Company, the strategic investment company of the Abu Dhabi government, acquired a 65% stake in the project. MMX Mineração e Metalicos retained the remaining 35%.

Subscribe to the most trusted business intelligence platform in Latin America. Let us show you our solutions for Suppliers, Contractors, Operators, Government, Legal, Financial and Insurance.

Related companies

Get valuable information on companies involved in the Sudeste Port.

  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Owner
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Concessionaire/Operator
  • Related companies Blurred
  • Role: Constructor

Key contacts

Obtain contact information on key people working at the Sudeste Port.

  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Business Development Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Project Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Head of Procurement
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Sales Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: HR Director
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Production manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Marketing manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred

Subscribe to Latin America’s most trusted business intelligence platform.

Other projects in: Infrastructure (Brazil)

Get critical information about thousands of Infrastructure projects in Latin America: what stages they're in, capex, related companies, contacts and more.

Other companies in: Infrastructure (Brazil)

Get critical information about thousands of Infrastructure companies in Latin America: their projects, contacts, shareholders, related news and more.

  • Company: Empresa Construtora Brasil S.A.  (ECB)
  • Empresa Construtora Brasil S.A. (ECB) works on engineering and construction of projects on road, railway, urban, industrial, port and airport, civil and mining infrastructure, n...
  • Company: Quantum Participações S.A.  (Quantum)
  • The description included in this profile was taken directly from an official source and has not been modified or edited by the BNamericas’ researchers. However, it may have been...
  • Company: Grupo Aço Cearense
  • The description included in this profile was taken directly from an official source and has not been modified or edited by the BNamericas’ researchers. However, it may have been...
  • Company: Grupo Socicam  (Socicam)
  • The description contained in this profile was taken directly from an official source and has not been edited or modified by BNamericas researchers, but may have been automatical...

Project information

Full name
Sudeste Port
Project Status
Active
Type of Ownership
Private
Project Type
Blurred
Capex
Blurred