Mexico's ability to navigate weak economic growth and ramp up oil production - all while keeping fiscal pressures in check - will be the critical test when major agencies make their next move on the ratings front, with a potential sell-off in Pemex bonds worth billions of dollars hanging in the balance. More
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- China Development Bank
- Paul Hastings LLP
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Instituto de Financiamiento, Promoción y Desarrollo de Caldas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.