The January 4 issuance of Mexico's first-ever Formosa bond “caught the eye of more than 200 investors” as “one of Mexico's longest-term issuances and the first listed in two international markets” – in Taiwan and Luxembourg, AM Best analyst Salvador Smith told BNamericas. More
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Goldman Sachs do Brasil Banco Multiplo S.A.
- Clearstream Banking S.A.
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Banco Nacional de México S.A.
- Citibank N.A. Sucursal Argentina
- Grupo Financiero Banamex, S.A. de C.V.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- China Development Bank
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.