Border complex News
After Biden and AMLO met in Washington D.C., the two governments announced that investments would be made to modernize and build new border infrastructure. More
Up to 460 people were evacuated from the main border pass between the two countries after being trapped by snow over the weekend, while projects to develop alternatives have struggled to move forward. More
Border complex Projects
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Construction Interdisciplinary Center of Neuroscience, Valparaiso
- San Javier-Porto Xavier international bridge
- Nuevo Laredo 4/5 international bridge
- Expansion of facilities of the Federal Center for Social Readaptation No. 2 Occidente.
- Corredor Del Sur (San Miguel-Santana)
- - Ciénaga variant (Yee Ciénaga - Tasajera)
- “Improvement of Via Bahia Solano - The Valley in the Department of Choco”
- Pharr-Reynosa international bridge facility expansion and renovations
- Expansion, Maintenance and Conservation of the Carretera Tulum-Cancún Section
Border complex Companies
- Fondo Financiero para el Desarrollo de la Cuenca del Plata
- Transmisora Eléctrica del Norte S.A.
- Secretaría de Infraestructura, Desarrollo Urbano y Reordenación Territorial del Estado de Baja California
- Acciona Construcción S.A. Sucursal Perú
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Resiter S.A.
- Asociación de Cooperativas Argentinas (ACA)
- HL Ingenieros S.A.
- Hidalgo e Hidalgo S.A.
- Wood Brasil
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.