Ratings Agency News
In Fitch's view, these banks' ratings, currently at the same level or above the sovereign rating, would be sensitive to sovereign downgrades after the failure to make the coupon payment within the established grace period (ending Dec. 3, 2020), as it would constitute an event of restricted default under Fitch's criteria. More
The country is on course for 2021 GDP growth of between 3.0% and 3.5%, according to development think tank Fundesa; however, a growing deficit and concerns over next year's budget are garnering negative attention from ratings agencies. More
Ratings Agency Companies
- DBRS Morningstar
- A.M. Best Company, Inc.
- Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC
- Fitch Ratings, Inc.
- Moody's Corp.
- Apoyo & Asociados Internacionales S.A.C.
- Class & Asociados S.A. Clasificadora de Riesgo
- Clasificadora de Riesgo Pacific Credit Rating S.A.C
- Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A.
- Caribbean Information & Credit Rating Services Limited
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.