Ratings Agency News
Fitch sees the insurance policies covering terrorism that emerged after the September 11 attacks in 2001 as precedence to what might be done with coverage of pandemic-related business interruption, says Keith Buckley, global head of analysis at the rating agency. More
Analysts from Fitch Ratings tell a webinar about the impacts that the pandemic is having on reinsurers operating in Latin America. More
Ratings Agency Companies
- DBRS Morningstar
- A.M. Best Company, Inc.
- Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC
- Fitch Ratings, Inc.
- Moody's Corp.
- Apoyo & Asociados Internacionales S.A.C.
- Class & Asociados S.A. Clasificadora de Riesgo
- Clasificadora de Riesgo Pacific Credit Rating S.A.C
- Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A.
- Caribbean Information & Credit Rating Services Limited
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.