The Mexican state wants to have most of its highway network rehabilitated this year and build at least 228km of new highways. More
The government has announced progress on certain highway works while also pledging construction of new ones. More
- Entre Ríos wind park
- South of Pachuca bypass
- New Via Dutra highway concession (Road BR-116/465/101/SP/RJ Rio de Janeiro to São Paulo)
- Routes No. 12, 54, 55 and 57 rehabilitation and improvement (Circuit 1)
- Ciénaga-Barranquilla highway widening
- Tulum bypass
- Basic Roads for Conservation Crossing Route 5 - Pupelde, Role W-305, Crossing Route 5 (Quilar) - Doca, ROL W-145, Chacao-Tres Cruces, ROL W-129, Commune of Ancud, Province of Chiloé.
- Periodic Conservation, Intersection Road Safety, Route 202 Mariquina - Valdivia, Km 40 to 46.5, Province of Valdivia, Los Ríos Region
- Juan Bosch Beltway (Stretch II)
- Salvador-Itaparica bridge
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.