The government earlier modified five highway concessions, resulting in seven new projects, to spur private investment of US$936mn. More
The design stage for US$24mn project is about to close and the elevated viaduct will link between the Bicentenario bridge and Chacabuco avenue in Concepción. More
- Pacífico highway 1
- Road corridor F
- Bucaramanga-Pamplona highway
- New Via Dutra highway concession (Road BR-116/465/101/SP/RJ Rio de Janeiro to São Paulo)
- Routes No. 12, 54, 55 and 57 rehabilitation and improvement (Circuit 1)
- Route PY 02 (Routes 2 and 7 widening)
- Salvador-Itaparica bridge
- Widening of BR-230 highway (Campina Grande-Pocinhos)
- Honduras tourism corridor
- Basic Roads for Conservation Crossing Route 5 - Pupelde, Role W-305, Crossing Route 5 (Quilar) - Doca, ROL W-145, Chacao-Tres Cruces, ROL W-129, Commune of Ancud, Province of Chiloé.
- Servicio de Vivienda y Urbanización Región de Los Ríos
- Grupo Cosh S.A. de C.V.
- Rumo Certo Construtora Ltda.
- Entidad Binacional Túnel Las Leñas
- Posada Perú S.A.C.
- Unión Temporal Meta
- Ministério da Infraestrutura do República Federativa do Brasil
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres
- Tucumann Engenharia e Empreendimentos Ltda.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.