The state-controlled company received disbursements from Bancolombia and Davivienda. More
Social unrest breaks out in Chile, with fires and looting on the streets shortly after similar protests took place in Ecuador, while Mexico's security forces show they are no match for the drug cartels. How are Latin America's governments handling the violence and what does it mean for its economies. More
- Route 66 Camino de la Fruta highway improvements
- Road corridor B
- Montego Bay bypass
- Extension Av. Ignacio Morones Prieto
- Champoton Release
- Durango-Guanasevi, Tr: J. Guadalupe Guadalupe Aguilera-Sgo. Papasquiaro, Km. 97 + 000 - 107 + 000
- Routes 2 and 7 widening
- Upgrade of route BR-392 Rio Grande-Pelotas section
- Bahía Blanca urban pass
- Expansion of Cajas-Otavalo stretch, Otavalo beltway and Ibarra bypass
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.