Cable car systems
Cable car systems News
Governments and companies in Latin America are pinning their hopes on the reactivation of infrastructure projects to revive the economies of the region. Under this scenario, the BNamericas 2020 survey reveals what executives in the sector consider to be the best opportunities, how projects will be financed and which countries are best prepared to quickly relaunch these initiatives. More
According to media reports, the lack of infrastructure projects is pushing big firms to bid in smaller projects. More
Cable car systems Projects
- Guatemala cable car (Aerometro) - Phase I
- Cablemetro (Villa Nueva cable car)
- Cablebús cable car (Line 2)
- Cablebús cable car (Line 1)
- Bicentenario cable car
- El Picacho cableway (Line P)
- La Paz-El Alto cable car (phase II)
- Santo Domingo cable car line II
- Metroférico de Quito Cable Car, phase II, Tumbaco-Tababela stretch
- Metroférico de Quito Cable Car, phase I, La Carolina-Tumbaco stretch
Cable car systems Companies
- Secretaría del Medio Ambiente de la Ciudad de México
- Grupo Queiroz Galvão S.A.
- IESA Projetos, Equipamentos e Montagens S.A.
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Accord Tech Solutions, LLC
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Argentina
- Arrigoni Ingeniería y Construcción S.A.
- Grupo CAABSA
- Siemens S.A.C.
- Geodata Agencia en Chile S.p.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.