Cable car systems
Cable car systems News
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
At the ceremony scheduled to announce the winner, officials said the deadline has been extended for seven days. More
Cable car systems Projects
- Guatemala cable car
- Cablebús cable car (Line 1)
- Bicentenario cable car
- North Lima cable car
- Cablemetro (Villa Nueva cable car)
- La Paz-El Alto cable car (phase II)
- Cable car La Paz-El Alto (silver line)
- San Pedro Sula XXI century
- Mexicable line No.2 (Chamapa-Cuatro Caminos)
- El Picacho cableway (Line P)
Cable car systems Companies
- Instituto de Desarrollo Urbano (Colombia)
- Ministerio de Transportes y Telecomunicaciones de la República de Chile (MTT)
- Ministerio de Transportes y Comunicaciones de la República del Perú
- Metropolitano de Tenerife, S.A.
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Agencia Francesa de Desarrollo (AFD)
- SENER Grupo de Ingeniería, S.A.
- Inmobiliaria Espacio S.A.
- BBVA Asset Management, S.A., S.G.I.I.C.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.