Client Base News
The Rio de Janeiro-based e-commerce software platform, which has Softbank among its investors, raised US$361mn in Tuesday's IPO, valuing the company at US$3.6bn. More
The CFO of EB Fibra, the telecom infrastructure arm of the private equity firm, tells BNamericas about the latest acquisition and the new purchases that it is planning. More
Client Base Companies
- Ministerio de Telecomunicaciones y Sociedad de la Información de la República del Ecuador
- Copel Telecomunicações S.A.
- Sky Brasil Serviços Ltda.
- Telefónica Chile S.A.
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações
- Telefónica Móviles Argentina, S.A.
- Sandvine Incorporated ULC
- Global Mobile Suppliers Association
- Nagravision S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.