Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program News
An agreement was reached that makes this project viable, which will have a length of 267.5 kilometers and an investment of $1.5 trillion pesos. The municipalities of Villavicencio, Acacías, Guamal, San Martín, Granada, Puerto López and Puerto Gaitán, among others, will benefit. More
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Projects
- Meta highway network
- Villavicencio-Yopal highway corridor
- Bogotá north accesses improvement (Accenorte Phase I)
- Santana-Mocoa-Neiva highway corridor
- Cambao-Manizales highway
- Santander de Quilichao - Popayán highway expansion
- Metropolitan area of Cúcuta and Norte de Santander roads concession
- Guillermo Gaviria Echeverri tunnel (Toyo tunnel): Section 2
- Cartagena-Barranquilla highway and Circunvalar de la Prosperidad beltway
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 2, El Tablón-Chirajara)
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.