Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program News
BNamericas spoke with Adrián Garza, Moody's senior vice president, about the effect a downgrade of the country's credit rating would have on its infrastructure development capacity. More
Two projects, the ALO Sur and Accenorte road concessions, will be close to the Bogotá River, where a court ruling forces authorities to direct efforts to decontaminate and to preserve its ecosystem. More
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Projects
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 3, Chirajara-Villavicencio)
- Autopista al Mar 2
- Pamplona - Cúcuta highway
- Neiva-Girardot highway
- Cartagena-Barranquilla highway and Circunvalar de la Prosperidad beltway
- Pacífico 2 highway
- Girardot-Ibagué-Cajamarca 4G highway
- Mulaló-Loboguerrero road
- Guillermo Gaviria Echeverri tunnel (Toyo tunnel): Section 2
- Guillermo Gaviria Echeverri tunnel (Toyo tunnel): Section 1
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.