Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program
Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program News
Seven contracts including highways, railways, dredging and airports will be auctioned in the coming months by infrastructure agency ANI. More
Both countries are making heavy bets on infrastructure concession tenders in search of a post-pandemic high, but political and social instability in the two nations threaten to blunt the positive impacts. More
Colombia - 5th Generation Toll Road Program Projects
- Western longitudinal avenue (ALO), south section
- Valle del Cauca road network: Cali - Palmira access
- Santuario - Caño Alegre corridor (Ruta del Agua)
- Magdalena River navigation project: Bocas de Ceniza - Barrancabermeja
- Barbosa - Zipaquirá highway
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla airport modernization
- Bogota North Access (Accenorte Phase II)
- Malla Vial del Cauca highway: Buga - Loboguerrero
- Malla Vial del Cauca highway: Loboguerrero - Buenaventura (Loboguerrero - Buenaventura PPP)
- La Dorada-Chiriguaná railway corridor rehabilitation
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.