Contrtact Awarded News
EPM will assume the service in the departments of Bolívar, Cesar, Córdoba and Sucre. Costa Energy Consortium will operate in the departments of Atlántico, La Guajira and Magdalena. Investments to be made by new operators amount to $ 8.7 billion More
• The National Government and the Superintendence of Residential Public Services successfully completed the process of searching for new operators-investors for the provision of energy service in the Caribbean Region. • 'Caribe Mar', headed by Empresas Públicas de Medellín, will provide the service to 1.51 million users in the departments of Bolívar, Sucre, Córdoba and Cesar. • 'Caribe Sol', in charge of the Costa Energy Consortium, will be responsible for serving the 1.21 million clients in Atlántico, Magdalena and La Guajira. • In the next five days, the new operators will sign the share purchase and sale contracts. The new operators will have six months to close the transactions and take over the two markets. More
Contrtact Awarded Projects
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Punta Lagunas Natural Gas Project
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
- Monteverde-Chorrillo transportation and distribution of LPG
- Tamazunchale-El Sauz pipeline
- Ojinaga-El Encino Pipeline
- Mexico-Guatemala Pipeline
- Guaymas-El Oro pipeline (Sonora Pipeline)
Contrtact Awarded Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.