Although Brazil's civil construction industry shrank 30% between 2014 and 2019, the sector has kicked off 2020 with the expectation of growing 3% and adding 150,000 workers, thanks to lower interest rates and controlled inflation levels. However, technology is also playing a key role in boosting revenues, as it reduces costs, increases productivity and helps putting many of the industry’s projects up. TO learn more about these initiatives, BNamericas talked to Flávio Vidal, executive director of innovation at MRV, one of Latin America's largest construction groups. More
Of the total, US$380mn correspond to damage to the Metro network, while damage to private infrastructure reached US$850mn, versus US$$750mn in public infrastructure. More
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Censos
- Ministerio de Minería y Metalurgia del Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia
- S&P Global Platts
- International Consulting Engineers
- Ministerio del Poder Popular de Petróleo de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC Lavalin)
- Micon International Limited
- Sociedad Nacional de Minería, Petróleo y Energía (SNMPE)
- Rio Doce Geologia e Mineração SA
- Amazon Mining Holding Plc
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.