Detention center News
Former president Eduardo Frei Ruiz-Tagle, who is now head of an infrastructure think tank, told a seminar that the concessions system works is under-utilized and hampered by red tape. More
Building the facility could cost at least US$800mn, while it would also destroy unique ecosystems, an expert told BNamericas. More
Detention center Projects
- Penitentiary complex in Emboscada
- Construction of a young adult penitentiary
- Expansion of living modules for pre-trial prisoners of the male state penitentiary in the municipality of maringa, with a total of 334 vacancies.
- Construction of the Provisional Detention Center in the municipality of Santa Cruz da Conceicao, with capacity for 768 male prisoners.
- Build the male public chain of aracoiaba i with a capacity of 286 vacancies.
- Build a male public chain of aracoiaba iv with a capacity of 286 (two hundred and eighty six) slots.
- Build the aracoiaba ii male public chain with a capacity of 286 vacancies.
- Build the aracoiaba v male public chain with a capacity for 286 detainees.
- Build the aracoiaba ii women's public chain with a capacity of 286 vacancies.
- Build the aracoiaba i women's public chain with a capacity of 286 vacancies.
Detention center Companies
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Construcción y Administración S.A.
- Empresa Estratégica Boliviana de Construcción y Conservación de infraestructura Civil (EBC)
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
- Gami Ingenieria e Instalaciones, S.A. de C.V.
- Hidalgo e Hidalgo S.A.
- Transmisora Eléctrica del Norte S.A.
- Passarelli Engenharia e Construção Ltda.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Resiter S.A.
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!