A tender for a US$17mn canal along the border of Santiago del Estero and Santa Fe provinces is expected for September. More
In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
- Carrera Séptima Transmilenio bus corridor, lot 8
- Mantoverde development project
- Malabar & San Fernando Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Belém bus rapid transit expansion (BRT)
- Riachuelo Plant sub-fluvial sewage pipe
- Chimalhuacán II sanitary sewer
- Los Libertadores new border complex
- Ruta G-21 road Santiago-Farellones
- Rehabilitation and Widening of the La Concepción Highway, (CPA)-Cuesta de Piedra-Volcán stretch
- Agua Negra binational tunnel
- Empresa de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo de Bogotá E.S.P.
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Ing. Leoni & Asoc. S.A.
- The Robbins Company
- Odebrecht Participações e Investimentos S.A.
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Grupo Inassa
- Geodata-Cadia Lote 3 UTE
- ZR Ingenieria S.A.
- Alfredo A. Possebon Filho & Cia Ltda
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.