The project involves expanding existing wastewater treatment plants and two new elevating plants for the Panguipulli municipality. More
As water demand grows across Latin America, securing this resource for all becomes a bigger and bigger challenge. Water infrastructure struggles to keep pace with fast-growing cities, many rural regions still lack services and, in some cases, industries are finding they must invest large sums to ensure supply. This report examines the situation of water operators in Mexico, miners in Chile, frackers in Argentina and big hydro in Brazil, as well as the movement toward desalination in the region. More
- Carrera Séptima Transmilenio bus corridor, lot 8
- Agua Negra binational tunnel
- Collector and water treatment plant on the Choluteca river in the Central District
- Phase IV Tietê river cleanup
- Iquique Solar photovoltaic park
- Los Libertadores new border complex
- Sanitation for North Lima - Northern Lima Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Sanitation for South Lima - Southern Lima Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Rehabilitation and Widening of the La Concepción Highway, (CPA)-Cuesta de Piedra-Volcán stretch
- Conservation of Rainy Water Collectors 2018-2022 Punta Arenas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.