BNamericas talks to Colombia's former deputy infrastructure minister Olga Lucía Ramírez about the 4G and 5G programs, infrastructure gaps, and more. More
Deputy infrastructure minister Constanza García said the government will continue to invest to keep what is Colombia’s principal river navigable. More
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Magdalena Canal Dredging
- Improvement of the coastline of the Las Delicias, Buenos Aires and Huanchaco beaches
- Magdalena River navigation project: Bocas de Ceniza - Barrancabermeja
- Petroleum storage terminal (ex Sirius Tuxpan-Hidalgo terminal system)
- Chancay multipurpose port stage 1
- Expansion of the capacity of Río Salado Section V (Channelization of the Río Salado)
- Punta Colonet multimodal port project
- Amador cruise terminal
- Capacity expansion of Río Salado Section IV - Stage II
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.