In a surprising move after a disagreement with national oil giant Pemex that led to months-long negotiations last year, the company has decided to continue expanding activities at its Etileno XXI complex. More
Credit agencies heaped praise on Braskem-Idesa for renegotiating its ethane supply contract with Pemex and for its plan to open a new ethane import terminal, clearing away key political risks and boosting its bottom line down the road. More
- Polo GasLub (ex Comperj)
- Production capacity maintenance of ethane II derivatives of Morelos petrochemical complex
- Oil additive facility
- Multimodal ethanol logistics system expansion
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos/Nanchital
- Petrochemical plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
- South Propylene (Propilsur)
- Biomex ethanol plant
- PET petrochemical plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.