The Brazilian company said the complex is still operational and its supply contract with Pemex remains in effect despite the Mexican president suggesting the NOC was looking to unilaterally cancel the agreement. More
- PET petrochemical plant
- Biomex ethanol plant
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plant
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos
- Gran Chaco ethylene and polyethylene plant
- Petrochemical plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
- Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex
- Polyethylene plant
- Multimodal ethanol logistics system expansion
- Ivinhema Ethanol and Sugar Processing Plant
- Venezolana De Proyectos Integrados - Vepica, C.A.
- ALS Canada
- Raízen Energia S.A.
- Cosan Limited
- Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de C.V.
- Braskem S.A.
- Evonik Mexico S.A. de C.V.
- Ministerio de Producción, Comercio Exterior, Inversiones y Pesca de la República del Ecuador
- Promon Engenharia Ltda.
- WEG S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.