One of the few private O&G players on the Mexican president's 'nice list', Eni is now looking to turn away from upstream with a planned plateau in 2025 and a reduction in capex. More
Vista Oil and Gas has resumed work at the formation after prices start rising last quarter following the expiration of a government oil price freeze that caused the company to stop drilling. More
- Articulated pavement in streets of Fortín Inca
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Provision of Potable Water for the Dispersed Rural Population of the East Tucumano
- Renovation and Revaluation of the Central Area of San Rafael
- Renovation and Remodeling of the Foundational Area of the City of San Rafael - Pueblo Diamante Neighborhood.
- SOLAR PLANT 97.8 KWp LOS GUADUALES INVERSIONES SAS
- Potenciamiento Sewage Treatment Plant Calama, Tratacal Sa
- Modification in the treatment of mortality through a silage system for fish farming Campamento Viejo, El Peumo and Kudiñam
- Exploitation Salt Depot Mine California
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.