Brazilian telco Oi revamped its corporate strategy with the creation of a new unit, while Uruguay's GeneXus said it made a major investment in training software developers. And in Colombia, the government made the first step to become "the Silicon Valley of Latin America." More
- Potenciamiento Sewage Treatment Plant Calama, Tratacal Sa
- Modification in the treatment of mortality through a silage system for fish farming Campamento Viejo, El Peumo and Kudiñam
- Exploitation Salt Depot Mine California
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
- Mari Menuco, Province of Neuquen
- Articulated Pavement Construction in Casco Urbano de Santo Domingo
- Increase of naphtha storage capacity in the CPG Burgos
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- Group I Prison Infrastructure Program Concession
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.