More than 60% of the projects presented under the second package of the national infrastructure program are highways. More
The new batch of projects is focused on natural gas infrastructure and for the first time features a privately owned and developed project, the US$2.35bn liquefaction unit at the Energía Costa Azul LNG terminal in Baja California. More
- Tijuana - Tecate Interurban train
- Altiplano 200 solar power plant
- Potassium chloride industrial plant
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
- Operation of Aggregates and RMI Poor Clares I and II and María and Helena
- Extraction of Aggregates Investments Piedras Negras
- Articulated pavement in streets of Fortín Inca
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Provision of Potable Water for the Dispersed Rural Population of the East Tucumano
- Renovation and Revaluation of the Central Area of San Rafael
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales de la República de El Salvador
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República del Perú
- Ministerio de Comunicaciones, Infraestructura y Vivienda de la República de Guatemala
- Instituto de Fomento de Hipotecas Aseguradas
- Companhia Imobiliária de Brasília
- Agência Nacional de Mineração
- CPFL Energia S.A.
- Peru LNG S.R.L.
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd.
- Valec Engenharia, Construções e Ferrovias S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.