Pressures for tax increases in the sector have escalated, with the sector's own robust performance paving the way for government to see the industry as a possible source of relief for ailing public finances. Rinaldo César Mancin, director of institutional relations at Ibram, talks with BNamericas about the perspectives for the sector. More
The 25-year concession is expected to generate US$137mn in investments. More
- Potenciamiento Sewage Treatment Plant Calama, Tratacal Sa
- Potassium chloride industrial plant
- Exploitation Salt Depot Mine California
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
- Operation of Aggregates and RMI Poor Clares I and II and María and Helena
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Provision of Potable Water for the Dispersed Rural Population of the East Tucumano
- Renovation and Revaluation of the Central Area of San Rafael
- Renovation and Remodeling of the Foundational Area of the City of San Rafael - Pueblo Diamante Neighborhood.
- Articulated Pavement Construction in Casco Urbano de Santo Domingo
- Agencia de Promoción de la Inversión Privada
- Export-Import Bank of India
- Desenvolvimento Rodoviário S.A.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Argentina) S.A.
- Minera Magna S.A de C.V
- Grupo Argos S.A.
- MC Inversiones Ltda.
- Banco Sumitomo Mitsui Brasileiro S.A.
- Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- Banco Santander, S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.