In light of rising air traffic numbers, at least two of the country’s three largest private operators have announced intentions restarting works defined in their master plans. More
BNamericas provides an update on the energy undertakings supported by the Brazilian development bank. More
- Tijuana - Tecate Interurban train
- Altiplano 200 solar power plant
- Potassium chloride industrial plant
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
- Operation of Aggregates and RMI Poor Clares I and II and María and Helena
- Extraction of Aggregates Investments Piedras Negras
- Articulated pavement in streets of Fortín Inca
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Provision of Potable Water for the Dispersed Rural Population of the East Tucumano
- Renovation and Revaluation of the Central Area of San Rafael
- STOA Infra & Energy
- Ministerio de Ambiente y Desarrollo Sostenible de la República Argentina
- Instituto de Acueductos y Alcantarillados Nacionales
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo
- V.I.P Group International, Inc.
- 414 Capital Inc.
- CIBC World Markets Inc.
- Activos Mineros S.A.C
- Empresa Metropolitana de Transportes Urbanos de São Paulo S.A.
- Empresa de Planejamento e Logística S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.