The second phase of the permanent bidding process was officially launched this week and will offer drilling rights for 59 blocks, including 27 that were requested by companies and 32 proposed by national hydrocarbons regulator ANH. More
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- Group I Prison Infrastructure Program Concession
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Road Connection Av. Suiza - Las Rejas -
- Route 78 Santiago San Antonio, Relicitation
- Renovation and Remodeling of the Foundational Area of the City of San Rafael - Pueblo Diamante Neighborhood.
- Articulated pavement in streets of Fortín Inca
- Route 5 Section Collipulli - Temuco -
- Expansion and Improvement of Route 5 South Sector: Temuco - Rio Bueno -
- Concession Interport Route
- Acciona Agua S.A.
- Mitsui Chile Ltda.
- Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis (ANP)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Turner & Townsend
- Instituto de Desarrollo Urbano (Colombia)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom
- Paul Hastings LLP
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.