State-owned airport operator ASA could receive around US$22.5mn for infrastructure investments if lawmakers approve the 2021 budget before November 15. More
Speaking at the inauguration of Mexican insurance association AMIS' annual gathering, the country's finance minister invited the insurers to a public-private collaboration that would "reevaluate the sector and fix everything that needs fine tuning." More
- Altiplano 200 solar power plant
- Potassium chloride industrial plant
- Aggregate Extraction Plant Expansion El Fortín
- Operation of Aggregates and RMI Poor Clares I and II and María and Helena
- Extraction of Aggregates Investments Piedras Negras
- Articulated pavement in streets of Fortín Inca
- Pavement On Streets Of Vulnerable Areas Of The Municipality Of Justiniano Posse
- Provision of Potable Water for the Dispersed Rural Population of the East Tucumano
- Renovation and Revaluation of the Central Area of San Rafael
- Renovation and Remodeling of the Foundational Area of the City of San Rafael - Pueblo Diamante Neighborhood.
- Yilport Holding Inc.
- Yilport Terminal Operations S.A.
- Infraestructura Energética Nova S.A.B. de C.V.
- Banco Santander Brasil
- Comisión Estatal de Servicios Públicos de Tijuana
- Operadora de Servicios Mega, S.A. de C.V., SOFOM, E.R.
- Consultores Asset Management S.A.
- Toesca Infraestructura Fondo de Inversión
- TIF Inversiones SpA
- Equinox Gold Corp.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.