TIM is expanding its agribusiness connectivity portfolio, while also expanding, as part of its fines-for-investments deal with anatel, 4G coverage. Brazil's Oi, for its part, extended remote work until January. More
The Brazilian mining company will pay nearly US$50mn in compensation related to fines imposed by the environmental regulator and Minas Gerais state. More
- Comisión Estatal de Servicios Públicos de Tijuana
- Ministerio de Economía de la República Argentina
- Ministerio del Ambiente de la República del Ecuador (MAE Ecuador)
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
- Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovações
- Ministério da Infraestrutura do República Federativa do Brasil
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Companhia do Metropolitano de São Paulo
- Governo do Estado de São Paulo
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.