Flood control News
BNamericas spoke with Hugo Contreras, director of water security for The Nature Conservancy for Latin America, about the state of the water sector in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, as well as the financing challenges facing climate change initiatives. More
Apart from access roads for the hospital, the tender also includes drainage and flood control works, bidding documents show. More
Flood control Projects
- Aluvionales Works in Quebradas de Iquique and Alto Hospicio, Tarapacá Region
- Construction of Fluvial Defenses Río Cautín Urbano Temuco and Padre Las Casas, Region of La Araucanía
- Potrero del Clavillo Multipurpose Water Project
- Pilar coastal road and flood control
- Rio Huasco River Station Construction in El Maitén
- Modification of the La Paloma estuary channel
- Storm Drains Plan in the town of Carhué
- URBAN. VIRCH-Valdés Microregion. Trelew Storm (Oris de Roa System)
- Storm Drains City of Corrientes-Trunk Conduit No. 5- Ex -Gral Road Urquiza and Secondary Ducts
- Water system and storm drainage system Almirante Brown Street - Oliva - Córdoba
Flood control Companies
- WorleyParsons Chile S.A.
- GHD S.A.
- SGS Chile
- Secretaria de Estado de Meio Ambiente Recursos Hídricos do Piauí
- Newfields Companies LLC
- Greeley and Hansen LLC
- Banco de Chile S.A.
- Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc.
- Cuerpo de Ingenieros del Ejército de los Estados Unidos / United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Wood Brasil
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.