Flood control News
The initiative entails widening a 12.2km stretch of the Copiapó river, installing a 190m contention wall and relocating a 1.3km road stretch in Atacama Region. More
After the heavy impact of COVID-19 in Peru in March-May 2020, which forced activities to be suspended, reconstruction agency ARCC resumed its functions in June 2020 and has redoubled its efforts to grant the financing required by the agencies executing the works. More
Flood control Projects
- Aluvionales Works in Quebradas de Iquique and Alto Hospicio, Tarapacá Region
- PLUVIAL DRAINAGE in Lanús
- Santiago del Estero Capital
- City of Esquel stormwater drainage system
- Reactivation, systematization and sanitation of Durán Stream - stage I - Neuquén
- River works construction and alluvial control of Salado river
- River Defence Works on the Cañete and Huaura Rivers
- Flood control initiative for Mayagüez's Guanajibo rriver
- Litoral Paulista Road System Concession
- Río Verde multipurpose project
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.