Government program News
Mexican business leaders see the president's decision to cancel the special economic zones program as a lost opportunity. AMLO shrugged off the criticism and preferred instead to hail FDI figures for January-September, which showed a robust increase in direct investment coming to Mexico. More
Several multinationals, including Chinese companies, are interested in competing for a US$796mn highway concession that was tendered during the height of the protests. More
Government program Projects
Government program Companies
- Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay)
- Banco de México
- Banco Central del Ecuador (BCE)
- Banco Central de Chile
- Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Administración Nacional de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.