Government program News
Brazilian telco Oi revamped its corporate strategy with the creation of a new unit, while Uruguay's GeneXus said it made a major investment in training software developers. And in Colombia, the government made the first step to become "the Silicon Valley of Latin America." More
In a review of the nation's financial system stability, the central bank posited cyberattacks as the number one threat. More
Government program Projects
Government program Companies
- Secretaria de Estado de Meio Ambiente e Desenvolvimento Sustentável
- Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística
- Asociación Mexicana de Instituciones de Seguros, A.C.
- Administración Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Antel Uruguay)
- Banco de México
- Banco Central del Ecuador (BCE)
- Banco Central de Chile
- Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Banco Central de Venezuela
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.