Government program News
The private sector is poised to play a greater role in Uruguay's infrastructure financing in the coming years as the change of government on Sunday will see a string of measures to reduce the country's fiscal deficit. More
Two thirds of cargo in Brazil is currently transported via highways and the government wants rail to take a bigger slice. More
Government program Projects
Government program Companies
- Transmisora Eléctrica del Sur 3 S.A.
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Engevix Engenharia e Projetos S.A.
- Agência Nacional de Mineração
- Alcaldía de San Miguelito
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) / Banco Internacional de Reconstrucción y Fomento (BIRF)
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem do Paraná (DER-PR)
- Autopista del Norte, S.A.C.
- Administración Nacional de Electricidad de la República del Paraguay
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios de la República de Chile
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.