Green Hydrogen News
Christian Jaramillo, the director general of Colombian energy planning unit UPME, tells BNamericas how the Andean nation is taking steps to attract investments in new energy sources while easing connection bottlenecks. More
While green hydrogen production is not a water-intensive process, producers will nevertheless need water – abundant is some areas, scarce in others – to feed electrolyzer units, spurring demand for desalination. More
Green Hydrogen Projects
- Carbon Neutral Fuel Production and Decarbonization Pilot Project (Haru Oni)
- HyEx - Green Hydrogen Production
- Green Hydrogen Production Plant in Quintero
- Green Hydrogen Project in Pecém
- HNH Energy
- Pernambuco Green Hydrogen Plant (Suape)
- Delicias Solar photovoltaic plant for the production of green hydrogen
- Base One Green Hydrogen Plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.