Head of State said the country has conditions to continue growing and improve the quality of life of the population. He urged the population that will go to the polls this Sunday, to decide responsibly and thinking about Peru. More
So far 19 firms have purchased the complementary bidding documents for a US$242mn contract to build three hospitals. More
- Group I Hospital Network (Maule): Cauquenes hospital
- Group I Hospital Network (Maule): Constitución hospital
- Group I of the hospital network (Maule): Parral hospital
- Oswaldo Cruz Hospital German Thermoelectric Plant (São Paulo, 7 MW)
- Villahermosa new hospital (Replacement of the General Hospital Dr. Daniel Gurría Urgell)
- Hermosillo new hospital
- Group VII hospital network: National neurosurgical institute
- Group VI hospital network: Northern Metropolitan Hospital
- New Group V hospital network (Coquimbo): Coquimbo Hospital
- Group III hospital network (South central network): Pichilemu Hospital
- Currie & Brown México, S.A. de C.V.
- DTP Consultores S.A. de C.V.
- EBA Engineering, Inc.
- Wood Brasil
- Fondo Nacional de Fomento al Turismo
- Estructura Plural INORIN Hospital Bosa
- Incot S.A.C. Contratistas Generales
- Vorsevi México S.A.
- Impulsora de Desarrollo Integral S.A. de C.V.
- Termotécnica Coindustrial México S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.