Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
- Couva Children's Hospital
- Cochrane hospital
- Curicó hospital
- Americas clinic
- Rosales New Hospital Complex
- Ciudad Victoria New Civil Hospital
- New central tower block at Port of Spain General Hospital
- Third level hospital in Potosí
- New San José hospital in Parral
- Lauro de Freitas metropolitan hospital (Salvador)
- Mota-Engil Perú S.A
- Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Health
- Gobierno Regional de Huancavelica
- Lynka S.L.L.
- Governo do Estado de São Paulo
- DICYP Internacional Ltda.
- Permesa Arquitectura e Industrial
- Sociedad Concesionaria San José - Tecnocontrol S.A.
- Sociedad Concesionaria Salud Siglo XXI S.A.
- Secretaría de Salud de Tamaulipas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.