The Chilean company told BNamericas it has taken measures to ensure the safety of its employees as it continues works on its flagship US$3bn Alto Maipo hydroelectric plant, and others. More
Meanwhile, companies have additional time to prepare offers for two transmission projects worth a combined US$47mn. More
- Modification of Transmission System Central Hidroeléctrica Frontera
- Aluvionales Works in Quebradas de Iquique and Alto Hospicio, Tarapacá Region
- Minihydro El Médano
- Small Llancalil Hydroelectric Plant
- La Quesería de Nilahue Reservoir Optimization
- Sediment Management Plan La Confluencia Hydroelectric Plant
- El Mañío Hydroelectric Project (Re-entry)
- Hydroelectric minicentral expansion of the past Sector Las Damas river
- Sediment Management Plan La Higuera Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Rio Mañio Hydroelectric Power Station
- Power Construction Corporation of China
- Corporación Eléctrica del Ecuador
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- WorleyParsons Chile S.A.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, Co. Ltd.
- Norcontrol Chile S.A.
- Ventus Energías Renovables S.A.
- Sinohydro Corporation Limited Sucursal Bolivia
- Ingeteam Power Technology, S.A
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.