Rail Transport News
The project portfolio includes 12 roads, of which four will have priority totaling capex of US$1.03bn, according to an official. More
Grupo México is challenging the Mexican government's decision to terminate its contract and the compensation it would receive. More
Rail Transport Projects
- Lima-Ica railway (Cercanías railway)
- Ypacaraí - Asunción Commuter Railway (Asunción Light Rail System)
- Avenida 80 Light Rail (Medellín)
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Regiotram del Norte (Bogotá-Zipaquirá Train)
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Bogotá Metro Line 2 (former Line 1 Expansion)
- Burying Alameda Section - Central Station 2
- Maya Train - Izamal-Cancun Section (Stretch 4)
- Maya Train - Calkiní-Izamal Section (Tramo 3)
Rail Transport Companies
- MRS Logística S.A.
- Worley Engenharia Ltda.
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República del Ecuador (MTOP Ecuador)
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- COWI Holding A/S
- Infra S.A.
- González Soto y Asociados S.A. de C.V.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- Consorcio FVV Ingeniería y Construcción Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.