Rogelio Rodríguez Garduño, a law professor at Universidad Autónoma de México (UNAM), talks to BNamericas about the legal battles that threaten the future of the Maya train and how the government is planning to resolve them. More
Opponents to the project claim to have collected enough signatures to halt the works on the Central Railway, a key part of plans to build a US$2.7bn pulp mill in Paso de los Toros. More
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Tren Playero railway
- Oriental light corridor (section 1 and 2)
- Lima metro line No. 3
- Santiago-Batuco train
- Barranca-Ica suburban train
- Santiago-Chillán modernization (Chillán-Alameda rehabilitation)
- Talca-Constitución Railway Line Rehabilitation and Maintenance
- Paraguay (Alto Paraná - Ñeembucú) Bioceanic Railway Corridor Stretch
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Transconsult S.A. de C.V.
- United Nations Development Programme
- Weeks Marine, Inc.
- Sinohydro Bureau 8 Co Ltd.
- Ferrovial Agroman Chile S.A.
- Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana, S.A. de C.V.
- Consorcio Infraestructura Avenida 68
- Administración General de Puertos Sociedad del Estado
- CFU S.A.
- Engevix Engenharia e Projetos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.