Officials presented a protocol to protect some 2,000 construction workers at 41 sites. More
The federal government has guaranteed some US$60mn in financing for urban mobility projects in 13 cities. More
- Andean Foot Terminal Expansion
- Warehouse and Bus Terminal Line N ° 1, Trans.Satelite
- Modification to the Extension Project Line 2 to El Bosque and San Bernardo
- North Lima cable car (Independencia-San Juan de Lurigancho)
- San Miguelito Cable Car (Metrocable)
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Centro-Oeste railroad (FICO EF-354) Campinorte-Água Boa stretch
- Avenue 68 Transmilenio corridor
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- Carrera Séptima Transmilenio bus corridor, lot 8
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.