Inland Port News
At the BNamericas 2022 infrastructure opportunities webinar in Mexico, the state's economic development minister outlined several projects and opportunities in the port, rail, highway, and other sectors. More
The financiers of the project's debt are the FDN with US$103.7 million, the Inter-American Development Bank with US$200 million, Bancoldex with US$30 million and Davivienda with US$60 million. More
Inland Port Projects
- Cruise terminal in San Juan del Sur
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Expansion of Royal Vopak's terminal in Santos port
- Manaus new industrial port
- Mining Prospecting Cutter Cove Stage IV
- Açu Port Complex
- Itapoá private use terminal expansion (phase 1)
- Solid bulk handling terminal at Brazil's Itaqui port phase 2
- Açu oil terminal
- Sudeste Port
Inland Port Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.