Labor issues / Strikes
Labor issues / Strikes News
Revelo, one of the biggest tech-focused HR companies in Latin America, reports strong demand for professionals related to technology areas and occupations that can be performed remotely. Other business sectors are also hiring instead of firing. More
After Techint said it would lay off 1,450 workers due to the coronavirus lockdown, the president warned companies since government measures would allow to maintain employees. More
Labor issues / Strikes Companies
- Transconsult S.A. de C.V.
- Becker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLP
- Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares
- Mayer Brown LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Applus Services S.A.
- Ministerio de Agricultura y Riego de la República del Perú
- Bureau Veritas México
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- eGovernment Agency of the Ministry of Public Telecommunications of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.