Legislation & Regulation
Legislation & Regulation News
According to several regulators in the region, Latin American nations are preparing for imminent transformations of their transport networks that will challenge their infrastructure, as electric cars come to replace fuel-driven vehicles over the next two decades. More
The text will be presented to congress within 10 or 15 days, for discussion in February as the administration is keeping it under wraps to avoid private players suggesting specific measures. More
Legislation & Regulation Companies
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem do Paraná (DER-PR)
- Administración Nacional de Electricidad de la República del Paraguay
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios de la República de Chile
- Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
- Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos
- Sociedad Nacional de Minería de Chile
- Empresas Municipales de Cali E.I.C.E. E.S.P.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Secretaria de Estado de Meio Ambiente e Desenvolvimento Sustentável
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.