Legislation & Regulation
Legislation & Regulation News
Privately owned energy infrastructure works were added to the list of essential services during an emergency, according to a presidential decree published in the official gazette. More
Operators argue that being unable to suspend services in case of non-payment by clients will lead to greater defaults and affect the financial sustainability of the sector, particularly at a time of increased spending to ensure the stability of broadband networks. More
Legislation & Regulation Companies
- Provías Nacional
- Corporación Eléctrica del Ecuador
- Perupetro S.A.
- Secretaría de Energía de México
- Organismo de Evaluación y Fiscalización Ambiental
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Newfields Companies LLC
- Agência Nacional de Mineração
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem do Paraná (DER-PR)
- Administración Nacional de Electricidad de la República del Paraguay
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.