Legislation & Regulation
Legislation & Regulation News
Mexican social media expert Luis Ángel Hurtado told BNamericas that the president's proposal could lead to opportunities and lay the foundations for a regulatory framework. More
According to several former regulators and industry observers, the fact that the government has moved to fully or partially end the independence of certain regulatory bodies signals the latest attempt to go back to a period when public power utility CFE and state-controlled oil company Pemex were the only players in the country and wielded sweeping political influence. More
Legislation & Regulation Companies
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo
- Activos Mineros S.A.C
- Empresa de Planejamento e Logística S.A.
- Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Empresa Pública Municipal de Transporte Terrestre y Tránsito de Santo Domingo
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales de la República de El Salvador
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República del Perú
- Ministerio de Comunicaciones, Infraestructura y Vivienda de la República de Guatemala
- Agência Nacional de Mineração
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.