Located 80km from Quito, Llurimagua is expected to start operations in 2024 and increase the Chilean state miner's results by 8.29Mt. More
- M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.
- Resource Development Inc.
- John T. Boyd Company
- Gustavson Associates, LLC
- Mine Development Associates, Inc.
- Petra Gold Servicios Mineros S.R.L
- Ferrocarril del Istmo de Tehuantepec, S.A. de C.V.
- Consorcio Sacyr Industrial - Sacyr Ingeniería e Infraestructuras - Ajani S.A.C.
- Recursos Millrock S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Wood Brasil
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.