One of the most important projects in Santiago de los Caballeros is the US$600mn monorail, which will have capacity to transport nearly 40,000 passengers per hour. More
Special purpose vehicle Ameriko Railways Infrastructure & Real Estate, in partnership with other infrastructure companies, gained exposure at an industry fair in Germany, also signing an agreement with Deutsche Bank. More
- Monorail of Santiago city
- Fourth bridge over Panama Canal
- Line 17 São Paulo metro system
- São Paulo Metro Line 15-Silver
- Railway Link Campinas - Viracopos Airport (SkyShuttle, People Mover)
- El Paso-Ciudad Juárez Monorail
- São Paulo Metro Line 18 (Bronze)
- Mining Prospecting Cutter Cove Stage IV
- Rio de Janeiro metro line 3
- Santiago-Valparaíso train
- Oficina para el Reordenamiento del Transporte
- Paul Wurth S.A.
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República del Ecuador (MTOP Ecuador)
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- COWI Holding A/S
- Infra S.A.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- Diadro Consulting España, S.L.
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.