Natural disasters News
Climate initiatives and ESG considerations have never been taken more seriously in global investment circles than now, with green bonds seeing exponential growth and high demand, but with little regulatory push, Latin America finds itself both highly exposed to growing ESG risks and relatively unengaged with investment-minded initiatives to help mitigate those risks. More
Domestic and foreign, public and private actors unite to fight the spill, which could lead to industry 4.0 solutions and improved contingency plans. More
Natural disasters Companies
- Corporación Autónoma Regional de Cundinamarca
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para Ecosocialismo de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Autoridad Nacional del Agua
- Ministry of Natural Resouces and Immigration of Belize
- Unidad Nacional de Gestión de Riesgo de Desastres ( UNGRD )
- Xterrae Geología SpA
- Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation
- Atacama Ambiente
- Geobrugg AG
- Consultora Ecológica del Norte y Cía. Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.