In our Newsfinder roundup there are stories about Mexico's energy minister continuing to deny the country has imported crude during the current administration, a potential conflict between the US and Mexico over the Zama field in the Gulf of Mexico, and the head of Iberdrola's local subsidiary saying Mexico will have to double electricity output in the next 15 years to meet rising demand. More
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- Talara refinery modernization
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- Limetree Bay refinery restart
- Dos Bocas refinery
- Biobío refinery new process unit
- Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Tropigás Dominicana, S.R.L.
- Eiffage Génie Civil Marine
- Enap Sipetrol Argentina S.A.
- Superintendencia del Medio Ambiente de la República de Chile
- Sojitz Corporation
- Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables de la República del Ecuador
- R&Q Ingeniería S.A.
- Rosneft Oil Company
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.