Local producers have claimed that Colombian output of the biofuel is threatened by a 2017 free trade agreement that opened up the national market to heavily subsidized corn-based ethanol from US. More
- Kingston Refinery Expansion
- Carburantes Centroamericanos Carcasa refinery
- Minatitlán refinery upgrade
- Tango floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) terminal (ex Caribbean FLNG)
- Lujan de Cuyo Refinery Expansion
- Gás Sul Terminal
- Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex
- Cabruta refinery
- Pampa Melchorita LNG plant
- Sebastopol refinery
- Phoenix Global Resources plc
- Subsecretaría de Energía, Minería y Hidrocarburos - Gobierno de la Provincia del Neuquén
- Petróleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA)
- China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC)
- Petrojam Ltd.
- Maple Resources Corporation
- Ecopetrol S.A.
- Global Energy Services
- Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A.
- ExxonMobil de Colombia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.