The US energy firm is looking at multiple projects coming online and ramping up from now through 4Q20 with committed sales volumes for developments in Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Mexico expected to reach about 2.6mn gallons per day. More
- Minatitlán refinery upgrade
- Pichilingue gas terminal
- Talara refinery modernization
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- Limetree Bay refinery restart
- Dos Bocas refinery
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.