The ministry expects the Salina Cruz refinery in Oaxaca state to process 200,000b/d once the works are completed, up from 118,000b/d in July and 148,000b/d in August. More
Juan Ricardo Ortega, the new CEO of Grupo Energía Bogotá, speaks to BNamericas about key challenges and opportunities facing the company ahead of his participation in the 2020 Madrid Virtual Energy Conference. More
- Aguadulce Energy Terminal (AET)
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Diesel and gas terminal in Mollendo
- Dos Bocas refinery
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Buenaventura regasification plant
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (second stage)
- Sirius Lázaro Cárdenas maritime terminal
- Iquitos refinery modernization
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.