According to a source familiar with the matter, the CRE is conducting an internal auditing process looking for permits that fail to comply with requirements, have missed payments of rights or are not being used by their holders. More
Uruguay has a wealth of offshore wind power generation potential, and authorities possess seabed data from hydrocarbons-related work – an activity the country is promoting in parallel, given the importance of natural gas in the energy transition and as a potential revenue generator. More
- Andes Energy Terminal (ex Aguadulce Energy Terminal)
- Pacific Terminal (Costa Rica)
- Expansion of Mejillones LNG terminal regasification capacity
- Huasteca Fuel Terminal
- Novo Tempo Barcarena thermo plant
- Altamira fuel storage and distribution terminal
- Talara refinery modernization
- Residual Conversion Project at the Ing. Antonio M. Amor Refinery (RIAMA) in Salamanca
- Maurice Bonnefil LNG import terminal
- FPSO Prosperity
- TCC Obras e Infraestructura, S.A. de C.V.
- Golder Associates Brasil Consultoria e Projetos Ltda.
- Tesca Ingeniería del Ecuador, S.A.
- Andes Energy Terminal
- Ares Control S.A. de C.V.
- Recal, S.A. de C.V.
- Arendal, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- UTC Engenharia S.A.
- Toyo Setal Empreendimentos Ltda.
- Metálica Fabricaciones y Edificaciones, S.A. de C.V
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.