BNamericas speaks to Germán Casas, the president of Refinería Sebastopol, about a project that he says will mark the beginning of the end of state-run monopolies in Latin America's refinery segment. More
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- LNG terminal Penco Lirquén (ex GNL Octopus)
- Porto do Açu LNG regasification terminal
- Limetree Bay refinery restart
- Dos Bocas refinery
- Biobío refinery new process unit
- Barcarena LNG Regasification and Storage Terminal
- Upgrades to the Campana refinery
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.