Passenger transport News
Agreements for the project have been signed with international organizations and the national tourism board is also advancing other processes to secure construction of the rail line. More
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Passenger transport Projects
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 2
- Santiago metro line 7
- Line 17 São Paulo metro system
- Metrotranvía tramway system extension
- Belo Horizonte metro expansion
- Tunja regional passenger terminal
- Line 2 of Valencia Subway
- Santo Domingo metro line No. 2 expansion
- Santo Domingo metro line No. 2
- Panama Metro Line 1
Passenger transport Companies
- Empresa de los Ferrocarriles del Estado
- CR Almeida S.A. Engenharia de Obras
- Metropolitano de Tenerife, S.A.
- Camargo Corrêa S.A.
- Ferrovias S.A.
- Mitsubishi Corp.
- CCR Metro Bahia
- Bombardier Transportation Mexico S.A., de C.V.
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (BUAP)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.