Passenger transport News
The World Bank Group member has agreed to finance the acquisition of around 990 electric buses and is in early-stage green loan negotiations with power generator Engie Energía Chile, while exploring green ammonia opportunities. More
Bids are expected to be submitted by January 16 and the works should be awarded in late February or early March. More
Passenger transport Projects
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Huancayo - Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Santiago Metro Line 7
- Lima-Ica railway (Cercanías railway)
- Ypacaraí - Asunción Commuter Railway (Asunción Light Rail System)
- Avenida 80 Light Rail (Medellín)
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Regiotram del Norte (Bogotá-Zipaquirá Train)
- Maya Train - Izamal-Cancun Section (Stretch 4)
- Maya Train - Escárcega - Calkiní Section (Stretch 2)
Passenger transport Companies
- Oficina para el Reordenamiento del Transporte
- Paul Wurth S.A.
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República del Ecuador (MTOP Ecuador)
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Infra S.A.
- González Soto y Asociados S.A. de C.V.
- Sky Airline S.A.
- Electronic Trafic S.A., Sucursal del Perú
- Diadro Consulting España, S.L.
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.