Paving Works News
Head of State said the country has conditions to continue growing and improve the quality of life of the population. He urged the population that will go to the polls this Sunday, to decide responsibly and thinking about Peru. More
The local government is seeking to delay payments on US$250mn worth of bonds that are due on January 26, and is facing US$9bn in payments over the next four years. More
Paving Works Projects
- Agua Negra binational tunnel
- Girardot-Puerto Salgar corridor
- Franja Transversal del Norte (FTN)
- Linden-Lethem route paving, phase 1 (Linden to Mabura Hills Road Upgrade and River Crossing at Kurupukari)
- Linden-Lethem route paving, phase 2 (Mabura Hill-Lethem)
- Asunción-Chaco'i bridge
- San José de Chiquitos-San Ignacio de Velasco highway
- Bicentenario bridge - President Patricio Aylwin Azócar
- Sinop-Itaituba (Miritituba) stretch, BR-163 highway
- Highway concession BR-262 ES/MG - BR-381 MG
Paving Works Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.