Fonatur and CFE sign an agreement to guarantee the electric power infrastructure to move the Mayan Train. More
The network operators, Afinia and Air-e, will provide the energy service as of October 1 in the seven departments of the Caribbean region that represent close to 25% of the country's electricity market. They will have to execute an investment plan worth $ 5.8 trillion in a period of five years, for the benefit of more than 10 million inhabitants and the social and economic development of the region. More
- Corporación Dominicana de Empresas Eléctricas Estatales
- Perimetral Montagem Ltda.
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- Naturgy Energy Group S.A.
- Codensa S.A. ESP
- Luz del Sur S.A.A.
- Electrificadora del Caribe S.A. E.S.P.
- Empresa Distribuidora de Electricidad de Salta S.A.
- Infraestructura Energética Nova S.A.B. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.